Thursday, April 9, 2015

Espérer

To hope.

My heart lies heavily in my chest this evening.  I have been trying to let go of all the things I wrote about last night.  I had classes today, which was a welcome distraction, but I am feeling a little under the weather.  I took some hair clients when I got home, and after chatting all afternoon, I'm experiencing some mild laryngitis.  For a singer, this is devastating.  All I do almost every day is sing.  At school, at rehearsal, even at work or at home... always singing.  I have to take a singing test tomorrow and I am not sure it is going to happen.

I also got some pretty heavy news regarding a family member.  He is very sick and I'm not really sure what's going to happen.  He will be receiving treatments, but he will have to drastically change his lifestyle, and this will certainly cost him his job.  I'm less worried about how this is going to affect me, and more concerned about how it will affect other members of my family.  I just don't know how to properly cope with something like this.  I'm tired of losing grandparents.  I don't have that many left... so all I have is hope.

Life is overwhelming.

To hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment